Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 500,000 points of retail distribution. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account.
* Support both the evolution and continued development of existing applications and the design and delivery of new applications in an agile environment.
* Design, develop, deploy, configure, document and debug software, while properly escalating issues to meet deadlines.
* Apply the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development lifecycle, and ensure reuse of code.
* Troubleshoot and correct program errors and defects.
* Coordinate with QA for end to end unit testing and post production testing.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
* Must have at least 1-3 years’ experience working through the design, development, testing, release cycle and delivering software products.
* Must have demonstrated experience directly developing RESTful API's.
* Strong understanding of the software development life-cycle (SDLC).
* Strong understanding of the Agile software development methodologies and principles.
* Ability to lead and collaborate in the development effort while also providing innovative and creative solutions.
* Ability to run with an idea or solution and create opportunities to see the product succeed.
* Vision for what needs to be done, without specific direction.
* A record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual and with a team.
* Strong understanding of and desire to implement continuous delivery and integration within the development life-cycle.
* Willingness and ability to dive into technical issues within environments.
* High command of verbal and written English and able to clearly communicate design, architecture, implementations and requirements.
* Self-motivated, self-managed.
* Team-player, action & results-focused.
* Able to work under tight deadlines.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.