iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s digital radio platform, is the fastest growing digital audio service in the U.S. and offers users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist and the top podcasts and personalities. With over a billion downloads, iHeartRadio reached 100 million registered users faster than any other radio or digital music service.
Provides support in sales administration, generates sales-related reports , and acts as an extension of the sales team.
* Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history.
* Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
* Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data, pool reports, unapproved credits, etc.
* Responds to client requests, e.g., spot times, make-goods, invoices.
* Records and forwards checks, handles contracts for Account Executives, prepares presentations, agency to station correspondence, enters commercial orders.
* Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
* Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
* Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
* Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
* Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
* Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to “move up”
1-3 years’ experience in radio role preferred
4-year college degree
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.