The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing new business through sustainable customer pipelines and market development, while generating sales with client products to reach market targets in the U.S.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Serves new accounts in all phases of the sales process and further develops a sustainable customer base within the U.S. regional market.
2. Identifies new prospects and builds the U.S. regional sales pipeline. Conducts sales promotion activities to communicate and promote the client’s portfolio.
3. Initiates and manages effective relationships with prospects and customers: follow-up on business opportunities on an ongoing basis and lead them to success.
4. Offers integrated solutions to prospects and customers using a consultative selling approach.
5. Develops and manages proposals in coordination with our technical experts: negotiates contract terms, pricing, and payment schedule.
6. Analyzes business needs and monitors market trends. Defines the sales strategy for the U.S. market in close co-operation with the Head of Sales.
7. Contributes to the company's reporting and sales forecasting demand by delivering consistent and transparent information about all relevant sales activities and sales stages.
Strong track record of developing highly productive and motivated staff attention to detail, but ability to summarize into key points/ actionable items strategic thinker who can manage long and short term projects outstanding verbal and written communication skills strong coaching and development skills with direct reports ability to thrive and manage change in a high growth environment results driven flexibility and willingness to travel
Apply to Ignite Consulting (Regional Sales Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.