IDT Corporation enriches lives, providing communication, entertainment and financial services. IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1250 people across 21 countries and has revenues in excess of $1.6 billion.
We need an experienced, creative Project Leader to drive new, innovative Fintech and app-driven services through design, development, and delivery. The Project Leader will serve to bridge the business goals with the technological delivery, bringing the product from whiteboard to market introduction. Projects will usually include a technology component and a business process component so you should be comfortable managing both IT and business activities. An understanding of the Fintech space (who’s innovating and how? especially through mobile delivery), as well as previous systems development experience, would be really valuable to understand and manage the various project deliverables.
* Work with all relevant stakeholders to develop project scope and objectives.
* Gather and assess stakeholder input and fuse it together into critical, achievable requirements, including technical feasibility and resource availability.
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
* Provide direction and support to the project team, guiding and managing project changes when obstacles arise and forcing decisions as needed to achieve desired output.
* Monitor and report on the progress of the project to colleagues, management, and executive team.
* Thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
* Demonstrate a high level of ownership, initiative, and accountability.
* Motivate and work well with colleagues to overcome challenges.
* Figure out how to keep going when obstacles fall in your path.
**Preferred candidates have:**
* 5+ years direct work experience in a project/program management, with multiple implementation projects, including all aspects of process development and execution.
* A solid technical background with hands-on experience in Fintech software development and app and web technologies.
* Great organizational skills, with a compulsive attention to detail.
* Strong ability to communicate effectively and appropriately on a business, semi-technical or highly technical level as required.
* Working knowledge of Project Management tools and techniques, such as JIRA, Trello and/or Pivotal Tracker.
* Skill in working with clients at all levels in the company to define problems, identify solutions and facilitate change.
* Management of Agile development activity.
* PMP certification
* Spanish language a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.