IDT Corporation enriches lives, providing communication, entertainment and financial services. IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1250 people across 21 countries and has revenues in excess of $1.6 billion.
Provide support to office and field staff via e-mail, phone, and in person, escalating issues when necessary. Will be primary IT point-of-contact for the Newark office, and will assist IT team in supporting users and infrastructure in other Genie Energy offices.
* Provide Level 1 and 2 desktop and software support
* Ensure that all procedures and infrastructure are fully documented
* Escalate problems (when needed) to 3rd party vendors, team members, or manager, and track until resolution
* Perform user and asset management tasks
* Build/deploy equipment to Genie Energy standards
* Monitor work emails after hours for any emergencies, and be available to provide out of hours support by taking part in the callout roster
* Participate in global IT projects
* Minimum of 5 year experience as a Desktop Support Analyst or comparable support position
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently, as well as the ability to follow and act on instructions via remote communications such as email, phone calls, etc.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
* Knowledge of Active Directory, Networking, MS Exchange, MS Office, Printers, Mobile Devices
* CompTIA A+ / Network + or MCP Certifications
* Knowledge of Mac OS X
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.