IDEO is a global design and innovation consultancy firm. Some of their clients include Procter & Gamble, Pepsi, Microsoft , Nokia , Intel, Eli Lilly, Samsung , and Steelcase.
IDEO is in search of a Talent Lead who will work with the Regional Bay Area HR team to foster and nurture our unique culture and best-in-class employment experience at IDEO. The Talent Lead will make the biggest impact by nurturing our unique culture and cultivating best-in-class employment experience at IDEO. Their skill set is critical to our work/business because they provide proactive guidance and counsel to our community. We count on them to be empathetic and provide consulting onsite to our studio.
* Serve as a strategic partner to Business Leads and be support resource to the Palo Alto location.
* Provide proactive guidance and counsel to Business Leads regarding employee relations issues.
* Manage the leave of absences process from initial conversations through the return to work date including facilitating discussions with employees and business leads and assisting with questions throughout the leave.
* Provide support for employee benefit inquiries and assist in planning for the annual Open Enrollment period.
* Manage internal transfer process for domestic and international employees to and from the Bay Area locations.
* Conduct new employee orientations and exit interview meetings.
* Minimum of 6 years of Human Resources experience, preferably in a generalist role
* Bachelors degree and PHR preferred
* Experience in the design or creative industry, a plus
* Depth in employee relations, leaves of absence, benefits administrations and mobility a plus.
* Strong understanding of Federal and California employment law
* Possess innovative spirit, strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong interest and ability to improve processes, develop strong working relationships, and make an impact on the organization.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.