ICI Services is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified, Employee-Owned Business formed in 1999 by several long-term Navy government employees and contractors with the goal of delivering superior products and responsive service aligned to customers’ constrained budgets.
Provides generalized services to maintain and operate the action and data tracking systems of the Department, perform Naval message processing, provide program management services to the department Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO), conduct publications development and distribution, provide presentation support for meetings and program reviews, and perform a range of financial analysis functions.
* Monitor, maintain and develop new processes and applications for Combat Systems Engineering Support within the Air Dominance Information Management System (ADIMS)
* Provide daily monitoring and maintenance services required to populate the ADIMS/SQL database with new department data
* Develop and maintain documentation necessary to obtain and retain Information Assurance (IA) Certification and Accreditation (C&A;) for ADIMS
* Develop new and modify existing operations and engineering applications and business processes using existing applications.
* Research new and developing technology initiatives related to Combat System issue tracking fleet assistance programs and business application programs.
* Document and report classified data spills within the Air Dominance Department, NMCI operations oversight, technical support for software and system testing and certification within the NMCI network, NMCI database maintenance and oversight of department Certification and Accreditation packages
* Provide technical and programmatic support of Navy/Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) fielding and Legacy IT systems support.
* ensure all high priority, “action” or critical naval messages are brought promptly to the attention of the cognizant technical code and verify their receipt by electronic or other means
* Maintain a report showing ongoing fleet issues until resolution. Reports shall be maintained daily.
* Provide periodic presentations to department management personnel showing current fleet issues and their status.
* Maintain current ship deployment schedules obtained via SIPRNET.
* Provide division and branch customer support services. Services shall include website maintenance (develop and maintain content), database updates and generation of metrics on topics of management interest.
* Develop and publish Department newsletters, including ensuring accuracy of articles, text and graphic layout and preparation for hard copy printing and distribution.
* Prepare technical materials for website and Portal publishing.
* Maintain user groups (roles and permissions) of all personnel that are approved by the government to access portal content at a rate of 10 updates per month.
* Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, computer or other technical discipline relevant to the tasking and a minimum 2 years of professional experience
* Demonstrate the successful completion of a minimum 1 year’s formalized education or training (such as from a college or university, a corporate training program, or an Armed Forces school) in an engineering, computer or other technical discipline relevant to the tasking and a minimum of 5 years of professional experience performing similar work
* Demonstrate at a minimum the successful completion of 6 months’ formalized education or training (such as from a college or university, a corporate training program, or an Armed Forces school) in an engineering, computer or other technical discipline relevant to the tasking and a minimum of 7 years of professional experience performing the type of work and at a similar level of responsibility to the tasking
* Active Secret Clearance
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.