ICI Services is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified, Employee-Owned Business formed in 1999 by several long-term Navy government employees and contractors with the goal of delivering superior products and responsive service aligned to customers’ constrained budgets.
* Provide inventory and warehouse management support for technical programs at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC), Newport RI
* Ensure compliance with all occupational safety and health requirements relative to material receipt, movement, storage, transportation, and disposal
* Execute inventory functions to include warehousing, records keeping, and parts issue utilizing various databases
* Support material receiving process for incoming items into the facility, including segregating, ensuring correct storage, documentation and correct labeling for storage as well as shipment in accordance with customer's Inventory Management Systems Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
* Perform data entry of information from source documents into the inventory database system
* Work environment does include an office environment as well as a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday
* Support periodic warehouse inventory activities to ensure 100% inventory accuracy
* Must be able to learn to operate a forklift and material handling equipment in accordance with OSHA regulations
* Assist in the disposal of various expired or damaged materials to include HAZMAT
* High School Diploma or GED
* Existing Forklift Certification is a plus
* 1+ years of work experience preferably in a warehouse environment
* Ability to read, write and communicate effectively with customers and teammates
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel are preferred
* Experience working with inventory databases is a plus
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 75 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move objects using assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
* Candidate must be able to obtain and hold a security clearance at the Secret level.An Active Secret Clearance is a plus
* Must be able to lift and carry at least 75 lbs.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.