At HyperScience we bring AI to the office. Our software takes over menial work that people are doing today and frees them to focus on more complex tasks. We believe that AI is destined to be the biggest event in the history of human labor since the Industrial Revolution, and we want to be a part of it.
We’re looking for a talented designer who will own the end-to-end product design process. From white boarding to sketching, shipping, and iterating you’ll do it all. The role will require a great mesh of your creative and your rational side.
* Own the design direction and strategy for specific workflow and product
* Work closely with product management, engineering and stakeholders to inform designs
* Translate vague, high-level concepts into clean, intuitive and functional experiences
* Create wireframes, user flows, and prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders
* Think through use cases and interactions, including happy paths and edge cases, to incorporate them into your deliverables
* Apply brand’s style guide and existing patterns, in addition to developing new patterns for reuse and consistency
* Collaborate with engineers to ensure that designs are understood and executed appropriately
* A strong portfolio demonstrating clean, intuitive design and a strong eye for detail - experience in SaaS is a plus
* Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe CS, and prototyping tools
* Strong understanding of usability and design principles, in addition to typography, color and layout
* Work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail
* High level of empathy for users, nontechnical users, as well as engineers
* Team player with strong communication skills
* Desire to carve out your own role in a fast-moving, agile environment
* 3+ years of experience in product design (in house or at an agency)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.