HubSpot develops cloud-based, inbound marketing software that allows businesses to transform the way that they market online. Its service portfolio includes social media publishing and monitoring, blogging, SEO, website content management, email marketing, marketing automation, and reporting and analytics.
Our Customer Support Team is the heart and soul of our business. If you have a desire to help others, an interest in technology, and a passion to make the customer service experience a bit more human.
* Help customers troubleshoot and navigate through processes and bugs regarding the HubSpot software in an articulate way over the phone
* Assist HubSpot software customers with varied skill levels (from digital natives and digital tourists) to implement successful inbound marketing initiatives
* Use your resourcefulness to team up with internal Development to assist our customers with HubSpot software set-up
* Take ownership of technical issues and take our customers' problems, puzzles, bugs etc. through to completion from beginning to end
* Learn to follow and maintain a streamlined bug filing and resolution process
* Spread the love. Regularly document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps so the rest of the Services team – and our customer base – can learn from them
* 0 - 1 years experience in customer service environment
* You like to tinker and have an innate interest in technology
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Your friends describe you as independent and reliable
* You thrive in a versatile and dynamic team environment
* Always ready to help others and be helped
* You can drive your own boat: the ability to fearlessly use the resources at fingertips to resolve technical challenges especially when you don't know the answer
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.