Bozzuto is an experiential residential real estate company that creates extraordinary experiences of home and community. The company's areas of expertise lie in homebuilding and multifamily development, as well as construction and management both for itself and its clients.
If you have expertise in the HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical trades, a great work ethic, and a passion for helping people, then the Service Team at Bozzuto Management Company may be just the place to provide you with a career you will love, and opportunities to learn and grow.
* Responding and completing residential service requests.
* Resolving maintenance issues in the area of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair.
* Preparing vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements.
* Preventative maintenance and repair on HVAC and other mechanical systems.
* Snow removal, cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas.
* Providing residents with outstanding customer service.
* Beginner to intermediate proficiency in HVAC, plumbing, electrical and appliance repair.
* An HVAC certification
* Availability for emergency situations at the property, including an on-call rotation.
* Experience in building maintenance or an education in the trades.
* The ability to exert 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly.
* Personal/reliable transportation to get to work in order to respond to on-call emergencies.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.