HomeAdvisor is the nation's largest digital home services marketplace matching homeowners and pre-screened service professionals. We are one of the biggest internet success stories in Colorado, growing from our startup days to nearly half of a billion dollars in annual revenue - yet we're nimble enough to stay ahead in the fast-changing internet ecosystem. All of this makes HomeAdvisor a great place to work.
HomeAdvisor is looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join our Software Development team. In general, we are looking for someone who has experience working on public-facing web properties, and being part of a fast-paced, fun-loving team. Our environment can be fun, loose, iterative, and even chaotic at times - you've been warned.
* Integrate client-side code with web services, social platforms, and our Java-based infrastructure
* Produce pixel-perfect layouts and sites from mock-ups provided by key business partners in Creative Design, UX/UI, and Product Development
* Work on progressive redesign and maintenance projects that have an immediate impact on how our customers experience our brand every day
**3+ years of experience with the following:**
* HTML and CSS
* Basic Photoshop skills
* Cross-browser functionality testing
* Experience with Version Control (Git, SVN, CVS, etc.)
**Bonus Points for:**
* Data-binding frameworks like Angular.js and Backbone
* JS Module patterns
* Server-side templating frameworks
* LESS or SASS/SCSS
* Experience with Grunt/Gulp
* Mobile Web Development
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.