* Work cross functionally developing & executing strategies that support team and company goals, keeping everyone on schedule.
* Manage content development from creation to completion to promotion.
* Help create, implement and manage large digital assets.
* Help define and write product requirements when necessary.
* Manage existing partnerships and distribution channels internally and externally.
* Develop new partnerships, distribution options, and outreach initiatives.
**Goal Setting, Reporting & Analysis**
* Monitor and evaluate efforts, measuring and comparing results vs goals.
* Analyze and determine tactical and strategic recommendations based on data.
* Leverage keyword research as well as competitive & social insights to help inform new content creation and enhancements to existing content.
* Design and execute tests, collect and analyze data, report results and recommendations.
* Develop recommendations & processes for improving HomeAdvisor's content expertise, authority, and trust.
* Create and maintain content standards, guidelines, and procedures - including functional editorial calendars as needed.
* Develop, implement and manage a scalable, multi-dimensional content plan that is also on-brand.
* Ensure content satisfies user intent by being insightful, useful, relevant, engaging, and ultimately helpful.
* Maintain & enhance our CMS as needed, keeping things running smoothly and efficiently.
* Keep content debt and entropy to a minimum, auditing as needed.
* Stay current on industry issues, developments, trends, insights and strategies.
* Execute and manage relevant SEO workflows & deliverables as it relates to content:
* Keyword Research
* On-Page Optimization (titles, H1s, URLs, etc)
* Link Acquisition
* User Engagement & Experience
* Technical & Structural Analysis
* Competitive Analysis
* Content Audits
* Leverage appropriate SEO tools and internal data sets for monitoring, insights and recommendations.
* Maintain clean HTML markup.
* Ensure content is optimized for all relevant devices.