HomeAdvisor is the nation's largest digital home services marketplace matching homeowners and pre-screened service professionals. We are one of the biggest internet success stories in Colorado, growing from our startup days to nearly half of a billion dollars in annual revenue - yet we're nimble enough to stay ahead in the fast-changing internet ecosystem. All of this makes HomeAdvisor a great place to work.
Due to accelerated growth, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Operations Supervisor to join our organization. With a variety of projects on the horizon, and no sign of our business slowing down, this Supervisor will play a vital role in ensuring our continued success. In this role, you’d oversee a team of 3 Accounts Receivable Specialists, while serving as the business’s main point of contact for AR-related questions.
* Process transactions in proprietary system - payments, refunds, credits, chargebacks, and voids
* Reconcile accounts
* Prepare manual invoices
* Respond to large volume group email boxes
* Record deposits for multiple companies
* Support and train direct reports in daily activities
* Handle escalated inquiries and follows through with resolution or involves the next level of management
* Upload weekly ACH batch to Bank of America CashPro
* Interface with 3rd party collections agencies
* Communicates with other departments and operations regarding contracts and projects
* Calculate accruals for Quarterly Rebates and apply in proprietary system
* Coordinates with Business Development the calculation of Revenue Shares
* Create journal entries with adequate support and load into general ledger
* Support internal and external clients with a positive “can do” attitude
* Communicate with co-workers when issues arise to work towards a positive resolution in a timely manner
* 5+ years working in an Accounts Receivable role, with at least a year of supervisory/management experience
* Intermediate knowledge of Excel, including experience using vLookups and pivot tables; bonus points for match index and VBA knowledge
* Familiarity with high-volume transactions in an email-heavy environment
* Understanding of GAAP accounting and revenue recognition concepts, as well as an understanding of internal controls relative to revenue recognition is a strong plus
* Comfortable learning new technology and accounting systems; experience with NetSuite is a plus
* Very detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy
* Very customer-oriented with strong communication skills for dealing with both internal and external customers
High School or better.
* 5 years: Accounts Receivable operations
* 1 year: Supervisory/management experience
* Intermediate Excel knowledge, with experience using vLookups and pivot tables
* High-volume transactions in an email-heavy environment
Apply to HomeAdvisor (Accounts Receivable Operations Supervisor)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.