HMS is enterprising healthcare. We provide the broadest range of healthcare cost containment solutions in the industry – all to help payers like you improve performance.
The Database Report Analyst will work with internal departments to develop and generate reports to meet business needs and provide timely Business Intelligence information. The role requires the candidate to completely understand complex large scale data models for an enterprise system and the underlying business processes and produce reports in various formats.
* Assist the various stakeholders by providing them with process and program related data as requested
* Meet with internal departments to gather reporting requirements and ad hoc requests
* Develop impactful reports using Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures, Microsoft Reporting Services platform (SSRS), and Microsoft Visual Studio
* Design layout of reports and determine the best way to present data to end users
* Document reports clearly and concisely for end-users
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
* Ability to be careful and thorough with detail.
* Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
* Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, fluently in English.
* Ability to analyze information and use logic to address work related issues and problems.
* Highly proficient in writing complex yet efficient SQL.
* Strong analytical and communication skills with the enthusiasm to learn the inner workings of a large complex system
* Detail oriented with strong organizational skills to effectively work in a dynamic environment
* Highly organized with ability to multi task and motivated with sharp customer focus
* Results-Driven with ability to take initiative and meet deadlines in a rapidly changing and growing environment
* Experience with Health Care claim processing is preferred but not required
* Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
* Two + years of report development experience using Microsoft SQL Server (2005/2008/2012) stored procedures, Microsoft Reporting Services, and using Microsoft Visual Studio to design RDL files
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.