Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,600 hotels, resorts and timeshare properties comprising more than 758,000 rooms in 100 countries and territories.
A Bilingual Japanese/English Marketing Representative with Hilton Grand Vacations is responsible for the promotion and booking of eligible vacation ownership presentations, previews, and the sale of mini-vacation packages to on-site guests and visitors.
* As a Bilingual Japanese/English Marketing Representative, you would be responsible for the promotion and booking of eligible vacation ownership presentations, previews and the sale of mini-vacation packages to on-site guests and visitors. Distribute approved promotional information and incentives to guests and visitors. Generates leads and books qualified timeshare sales presentations for prospective Hilton Grand Vacations Owners, Club Members and other qualified customers. Provide customer/concierge services as needed to all guests projecting a professional company image. Assist in the implementation and tracking of current and future marketing programs, according to the standards of professionalism adhered to by the Hilton Corporation.
* Minimum 1 year proven customer service experience
* Intermediate computer proficiency with the ability to learn
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, holidays, and weekends
* Strong professional verbal, interpersonal, guest relations, and etiquette skills in person, over e-mail, and on the telephone
* Self motivated and goal oriented with excellent communication and verbal presentation skills with the ability to persuade others and overcome objections
* Intermediate English (speak, read, write)
* Fluency in Japanese (speak, read, write)
* Ability to multi-task and balance priorities
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Minimum 6 months previous experience working in the retail and/or timeshare industry
* Minimum 1 year experience selling and booking tours/activities (concierge services)
* Previous experience working in marketing and sales
* Thorough understanding of the island of Oahu with ability to explain activities, restaurants, and destinations throughout the island
Apply to Hilton Worldwide (Bilingual Marketing Representative (Japanese/English))
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.