Our team of 9 engineers is curious, driven, friendly, and collaborative. We believe in an egoless approach to development and a blameless approach to problem solving. While we work independently, we support each other through frequent code and design reviews, daily stand-ups, and pair programming, facilitating learning and reducing friction in our regular release schedule of every 3 weeks.
If you are extreme in your attention to detail and take pride in improving the quality of software, we want to hear from you. HelloSign is hiring a detail oriented Automation QA Engineer with an outstanding attitude to join our team and rock the quality of our eSignature platform. The ideal person will have 3-5 years experience as a Java Developer or Automation QA Engineer and will be comfortable with Selenium Webdriver, Java, API test cases and manual testing. This role is key to building out an effective QA function so we can scale.
* Automate the functional, regression and sanity test cases using Webdriver/Java, Jenkins.
* Test API features using any tool that you are comfortable with (SOAP UI, PostMan, RestClient etc.)
* Ensure the automated tests will run successfully on multiple browsers/OS.
* Help out other QA engineers with manual testing as needed.
* Work alongside developers, QA analysts, and product managers in a 3-week release cycle and follow an Agile development process
* Document bugs in JIRA as needed.
* Perform Regression and Sanity Testing for every release cycle.
* Participate in daily stand ups.
* Experience: 3-5 years in Java Development or Quality Engineering (Webdriver/Java) for a web-based product.
* Experience with Selenium Webdriver using Java, Jenkins, GIT, IDEs (Eclipse/JBoss) and RESTful APIs.
* Self-motivated: We absolutely value self-motivation. This not only helps you grow but helps us grow as well. In other words, we are there to support and encourage you but the true motivation should come from within you.
* Flexibility: Sometimes you might have to wear multiple hats in a day - from manual testing to helping in regression/sanity testing during releases.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Extreme attention to detail.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to handle sensitive customer data.
* Knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases.
* Good understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile approaches.
* BS/MS in Computer Science preferred.
* Experience with Sauce labs is a bonus
* Experience with ORM tools (Hibernate etc.) is an extra bonus.
Apply to HelloSign (Quality Assurance Automation Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.