* Explores and conceptualizes cross-channel solutions: web, tradeshow, presentation, video, and print.
* Develops the visual components and lays out content for content marketing materials such as infographics, eBooks, and white papers.
* Develops concepts and assets for tradeshow and communication campaigns.
* Oversees the production of printed materials, including final layout, photography or artwork, preparation of mechanicals, and checking mechanicals and printer proofs.
* Actively participates in the video creation process, including storyboarding, asset development, and monitoring pre-production, production, and post-production phases.
* Develops concepts and assets for responsive websites—healthwise.org, client portal and developer portal.
* Develops presentations for PowerPoint, Visio, Prezi.
* Develops brand templates for organizational use.
* Manages ongoing relationships with vendors (such as printers) and occasional freelancers (photographers, illustrators, specialty designers).
* Leads and participates in discovery, ideation, review, and feedback sessions.
* Collaborates with Communications Manager and Visual Design Manager on maintaining and evangelizing brand standards.
* Builds strong, collaborative relationships with marketing, user experience, and sales teams.
* Performs other duties as assigned or needed.