Healthwise is a global provider of health information, decision support tools, behavior change assistance, and personal care planning for the top health plans, care management companies, hospitals, and consumer health portals. Each year, millions of people use our content and tools to manage their health, make better health decisions, and live healthier lives. Above all, we believe that our people are the most important part of our nonprofit organization.
The Data Analytics Developer advances the use of data to demonstrate how Healthwise solutions deliver on our mission to help people make better health decisions. Your efforts will illustrate how our solutions are used by individuals and care professionals so we can improve how we get the right information to the right person at the right time. You will work with the Data Insights and Operations team made up of highly skilled software and BI professionals to build analysis-ready data collection into leading edge applications.
* Works with software development teams to instrument applications and services to collect usage data.
* Aligns product data collection with objectives and key results.
* Performs ad hoc analyses and data extraction requests using SQL, DAX and Splunk queries.
* Maintains C# components that facilitate data operations.
* Works with the DevOps team to ensure data solutions are deployed, tested and monitored.
* Understands and explain how software creates data and what it means.
* Ensures compliance with privacy and security principles and guidelines.
* Undergraduate degree in Computer Science with experience or equivalent work experience.
* Experience with the Microsoft Business Intelligence platform: SQL Server, Transact-SQL, Power BI, Azure.
* Experience with managing data in accordance with HIPAA safeguards.
* Experience with digital media software a plus.
* All offers are contingent upon the completion of a background check.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.