Harris is an international communications and information technology company serving government and commercial markets in more than 150 countries. Headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, the company has annual revenue of $5.4 billion and 16,000 employees including nearly 7,000 engineers and scientists. Harris is dedicated to developing best-in-class assured communications® products, systems, and services.
* Ability to accurately process: non-po invoices, 2 and 3-way match invoices, contract invoices.
* Demonstrated ability to research and resolve AP invoice issues of all kinds.
* Ability to execute accurate setup and change vendor information cross referencing with supporting documentation.
* Models and consistently exhibits a high level of customer service and builds good business partner relationships
* Develop division procurement and finance relationships and support change management.
* Extensive understanding of the Procure to pay process flow.
* Participate in continuous process improvement initiatives.
* Perform special projects as assigned.
* Functions as a contributing member of the team.
* Ability to handle conflict resolution.
* Takes an active role in identifying and resolving team issues.
* Escalate issues in a timely and effective manner.
* Takes ownership of business and timelines are met.
* Demonstrate a positive attitude.
High school diploma with 6+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable or 2+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable with 2 year post secondary degree
* Intermediate Excel skills required.
* Large ERP/PeopleSoft knowledge preferred.
* Strong team work required.
* Results-oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner, and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Able to work effectively with all levels of management.
Apply to Harris Corporation (Accounts Payable Associate)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.