Guidepoint is a leading expert network firm connecting business decision-makers with experts around the world. Since our inception in 2003, we’ve arranged more than a half million interactions between our clients and experts. We support clients in identifying critical insights through a suite of services including phone consultations, in-person meetings, custom surveys and proprietary data products.
We have an exciting opportunity for individuals who are entrepreneurial and looking for an opportunity with quick upward mobility in our New York office. There will be an intensive 1-2 month training period followed by 10 months of working directly with senior members of the sales team covering corporate and institutional clients.
* Develop a working knowledge of industry coverage and competitive landscape.
* Conduct outbound prospecting to generate leads and warm lead follow up.
* Partner with senior sales to set up meetings with new prospects.
* Meet designated prospect and meeting targets by cold calling and lead generation efforts.
* Assist in the development of marketing materials and client presentations.
* Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant sales, business development and/or account management experience.
* Bachelor’s degree from a four year university.
* Broad base knowledge of the sales process from lead generation to relationship management.
* Excellent communicator capable of handling high-profile clients (Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Private Equity and Corporates).
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere.
* A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
* Initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time.
Apply to Guidepoint (Business Development Associate)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.