* Must have a valid driver’s license to operate company-owned vehicle.
* If required, must be able to pass company pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test.
* Must be able to secure license from Gaming Regulatory Authority, and follow all relevant DGR’s.
* Mille Lacs Band Member and American Indian preference will be exercised in the hiring process.
* Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be able to effectively communicate in one-on-one and small group situations.
Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, percentages, common fractions, and decimals.
Must be able to apply common sense understanding to a variety of situations, in order to collect data, analyze facts, and determine appropriate response.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to:
* Talk and hear;
* See and adjust focus to include close, distance, color, depth, and peripheral vision;
* Stand, walk, run, sit, balance, stoop, kneel, climb, crouch, and/or crawl;
* Handle objects, tools, and controls; reach with arms and hands;
* Lift, push, pull and/or move objects weighing up to one hundred (100) pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly exposed to:
* A low-to-moderate noise level (offices).
* A moderate-to-loud noise level (operations areas).
* Second-hand cigarette/cigar smoke.
* May be exposed to outside weather conditions and to extreme heat and extreme cold.