Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. It has a rich history of applying software engineering best practices to reduce the time and cost of delivering high-quality, full-featured applications with advanced functionality. Its technical leadership in mobile, rich Internet and enterprise applications showcases its broad commitment to software development best practices and quality.
Gorilla Logic is working with our client, who is an industry leader in providing integrated patient care, to help build their team of highly intelligent and capable engineers. We are looking for a Sr. Web Developer, who will work with a team of engineers building and maintaining our customer’s web applications. This is a key role within our customer’s engineering team, requiring extensive web development experience. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
* Develop new and support existing user-facing features
* Collaborate across multiple teams, multiple locations and time zones
* Estimate development tasks and report progress
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
* 5+ years of web development experience is required
* Experience with AngularJS 2 and/or 4 is required
* Experience building web applications in an enterprise n-tier environment a big plus
* A framework development mindset
* Experience with .Net/C# backend development is a big plus
* Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
* Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.