Fundbox is fixing the small business economy by offering business owners a common-sense approach to cash flow management, powered by science.
Fundbox is looking for an Accounting Manager to help take our Finance function to the next level. You’ll be the first full-time accounting hire and will be expected to build out and scale accounting at Fundbox. We are looking for someone who will oversee the monthly financial close and reporting process and be able to drive insights from the results to impact business decisions. You will work closely with the Finance Manager on key reporting to management and external stakeholders.
* Lead all aspects of the monthly financial close process including account reconciliations, international consolidation, and preparation of monthly reporting package
* Design, implement and maintain effective accounting processes, policies, and internal controls to make accounting at Fundbox a well-oiled machine
* Own key relationships with our external bookkeepers and tax advisors
* Manage the company’s expense management process from vendor invoicing to payment, and ensure timely payments are made
* Work cross-functionally with Fundbox teams in the US & Israel
* Coordinate external audit process
* Collaborate with outside tax preparers to ensure timely tax filings
* Other special projects and ad-hoc analyses as directed by management
* A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
* At least 6 years of professional experience
* Active CPA and Big 4 audit experience required
* Strong working knowledge of US GAAP and internal control framework
* Proactive, self-starter attitude and ability to work autonomously with minimal direction/guidance in a fast-paced, changing environment.
* Financial Services and start-up experience a plus
* Willing to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.