Fugue is an infrastructure-level operating system for cloud computing. It builds, enforces, and terminates cloud infrastructure continuously and automatically. Declare your cloud and let Fugue automate the rest. Available for Amazon Web Services.
Fugue is a venture-backed software company developing an infrastructure-level operating system for cloud computing. Initially available on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Fugue builds, optimizes, and enforces cloud infrastructure—continuously and automatically. The company has raised a total of $74MM from investors including New Enterprise Associates, The Maryland Venture Fund, and Core Capital Partners. With offices in Frederick, MD, Washington, DC, and San Jose, Fugue is rapidly expanding its talented, high performing team. We are looking for accomplished Senior Solutions Architects based on the East coast to join us!
* Be the go-to expert on all of Fugue’s product offerings
* Listen to our customers, engaging with them at the start of the sales cycle, gathering technical requirements directly from them
* Work with the Fugue sales and product team to craft the best solution for customers in the best possible way
* Successfully deliver Fugue to new customers, including managing the customer technical engagement through full delivery process
* Act as a technical consultant for the growing customer base of Fugue
* Lead technical presentations, online webinars and various other features, benefits, and interoperability to both customers and prospective leads
* Travel and interface with customers, establishing relationships at all levels of the customer organization
* Document and create best practices for Fugue solution delivery, ensuring quality delivery as the product expands
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate technical talk to customers and clients
* Ability to represent Fugue publicly, including willingness to give talks at major conferences and represent the company, the technology, and the product
* A passion for cloud technology with deep knowledge of Amazon Web Services and other cloud providers
* Experience building and operating real world systems at scale on public cloud infrastructure.
* Experience as developer in one or both of Windows and Linux environments
* A strong ability to articulate the current state of the Fugue product to both technical and senior executive audiences
* A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
* At least 1 year of hands on software development or programming, with understanding of development cycle and product implementation
* Certification as an AWS Solution Architect
* Knowledge of the Amazon Web Services Partner Network
* Knowledge and familiarity with Salesforce
* Desire to help long term growth of a dynamic cloud computing product company
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.