Framebridge is the simple way to custom frame everything you love.We are bringing the tradition and craft of custom framing to today’s online customer.
Based in Washington, DC, with studios in Maryland and Kentucky, we are craftspeople, designers, developers, and storytellers, committed to changing how people frame their most special items.
Framebridge is seeking an Art Processor to work in our Lanham facility. As an Art Processor your primary responsibility is to open the art customers send to us and prepare a work order to start the production process. Because we are a custom business it is your responsibility to accurately measure and evaluate each piece before sending it on to production. You must have an appreciation for art and strong attention to detail. You are pivotal in ensuring the piece is handled with care and precision as well as processed according to how the customer desires the piece to be preserved and framed.
* Receive & unpack customer art deliveries
* Inspect, photograph, & measure art
* Use proprietary tools to create work orders for framed art
* Liaise with customer service team to resolve any customer questions
* 1-2 years of experience in an administrative or artistic role that required strong attention to detail
* Team player and go getter who is a quick study of systems and computers
* Experience with data entry systems and computers
* Desire to learn and observe the process to be a quick contributor
* Excellent communication skills across teams
* Experience handing or creating art a plus
This is a seasonal position with the opportunity to stay on after holiday based on performance and the business needs.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.