Forest City Enterprises, Inc. is a NYSE-listed national real estate company engaged in commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States. Forest City associates are committed to creating superior communities where people live, work, shop and stay.
* The AHP coordinator is responsible for the administration and organization of general business office activities and AHP compliance activities of an affordable housing apartment community. We recognize associates as our most valuable resource, and hope you will consider joining our growing and dynamic team. Forest City prides itself on being a company where people enjoy what they do because they know it's not just a job - they make a difference every day.
In this position your primary responsibilities will include:
* Interviewing and reviewing all affordable housing applicant and resident applications, leases and other paperwork
* Ensuring that all affordable housing program requirements and HUD/Agency regulations are monitored and in full compliance
* Maintaining overall compilation of AHP files
* Supporting and ensuring utilization of property management software systems
* Preparing service requests and distributing them to appropriate associates
* Maintaining working knowledge of company policies and applicable laws and regulations and affordable housing programs
* Associate degree in property management or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
* Affordable Housing Program training and certification preferred
* 1-2 years of property management function experience (i.e. leasing, bookkeeping, operations)
* Working knowledge of fair housing laws and Affordable Housing Program
* Proficiency in MS Office; experience in One-Site preferred
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.