**Required Education and/or Experience**
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A) from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience required, with Business, Marketing, Communication or IT preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience required in Interactive Marketing or eCommerce.
- A solid understanding of SEO is a must.
- Experience in multi-vendor retailing is a plus.
**Required Computer and/or Technical Skills**
- Excellent computer skills, including basic to intermediate knowledge and abilities with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. High degree of internet savvy, with a curiosity and enthusiasm for digital and media trends.
- Must be an effective communicator with internal and external individuals at all levels.
- This includes spoken, written, electronic, and presentation skills.
- Communication should be consistently constructive and professional.
- Must be a good team player.
**Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills**
- Experience in organizing information, collaborating, thinking critically and working as part of a team required.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Uses specialized knowledge to go beyond the routine to solve complex problems that frequently affect areas beyond own functional area.
- Must be able to approach unfamiliar situations, projects, and opportunities with confidence and curiosity.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sit for more than 6 hours per shift
- Use hands to finger, handle and feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Talk and/or hear
- Stand for up to 2 hours at a time regularly
- Walk or move from one location to another regularly
- Periodically may need to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Punctuality and regular attendance consistent with the company’s policies are required for the position.
- Average work week is (40-50) hours, which can vary depending on business need.
- The work environment for this position is a moderately noisy office setting.