As the global leader in licensed sports merchandise, Fanatics is changing the way fans purchase their favorite team merchandise by partnering with top leagues, clubs and soccer brands worldwide to offer the largest collection of timeless and timely gear from every pro and college team online, on your phone, in stadiums or on-site at the world’s biggest sporting events.
In this position, your primary responsibilities will include designing and building integrations between multiple systems. You must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with technology leaders and end users to develop a proposed solution, and working with technical teams to develop and deploy the solution. This position requires experience with middleware applications, including knowledge of Mulesoft, as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
We are looking for someone who likes to understand how systems work, who seeks opportunities to learn new technologies, and who wants to become the domain expert to whom others turn. He/She will guide the advancement and maintenance of the solutions ensuring that it can support Fanatics growth and business needs. We are looking for a smart, savvy technologist who loves data, loves applications, and loves sports.
* Envisions and executes the integration of several large COTS and custom solutions.
* Develops solutions adhering to the development best practices.
* Provides design guidance for integration solutions.
* Contributes to the health (stability & performance) of solutions including rotational on-call support.
* Participates in translating business needs/ideas into technical solutions.
* Performs code reviews to ensure quality of development and adherence to standards.
* Provides technical expertise in cross-functional meetings.
**Functional/Technical Focal Areas**
* Solution Integration
* Service Oriented Architecture
**Education and Experience Requirements**
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience providing IT enablement solutions.
* Collaborate across the tech organization to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements.
* Assist in designing technical solutions for enterprise systems using the MuleSoft product suite along with RabbitMQ.
* Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using message routing, content enrichment, message filtering, message transformation, guaranteed delivery, message sequencing, batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
* Passion to learn open source technologies.
* Identify, analyze and develop integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint Studio.
* Good understanding of integration design patterns & best practices.
* Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and the ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
* Strong hands on experience in Java JEE.
* 5+ years of software development experience.
* 3+ years of experience working as an integration developer and 1+ with Mulesoft product suite.
* Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations, with hands on delivery.
* Experience with all aspects of the system implementation process of system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support.
* Experience with design, development and deployment of SOA based architecture for a large organization leveraging multiple COTS business applications is preferred.
* Designed and developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services preferred.
* Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs preferred.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with stakeholders and peers.
* Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Mule certification preferred.
* In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices.
* Sense of humor, willingness to laugh at danger and an appreciation of the ironic are all pluses.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.