As the global leader in licensed sports merchandise, Fanatics is changing the way fans purchase their favorite team merchandise by partnering with top leagues, clubs and soccer brands worldwide to offer the largest collection of timeless and timely gear from every pro and college team online, on your phone, in stadiums or on-site at the world’s biggest sporting events.
At Fanatics, we are passionate about leveraging Data to drive growth and efficiencies. We firmly believe in putting Data at the forefront of delivering highly engaging and fun experience for our sports fans!
* Play a key developer role and be part of building Data Infrastructure components such as Tracking, Messaging Queues, and Real Time Streaming & Batch Data Pipelines
* Deliver high quality data engineering components/services that are robust and scalable
* Collaborate and communicate effectively with other team members to deliver strong results
* Methodical approach to areas such as Data Modeling, Data Quality
* Guide others in the team on architecture, design and quality engineering practices
* Leverage these foundational Data Infrastructure to integrate machine learning & statistical models into real time services and power the BI & Visualization layers
* Work closely with data scientists to assist on feature engineering, model training frameworks, and model deployments at scale
* Must have experience in building data platform – designing and building data model, integrate data from many sources, build ETL and data-flow pipelines, and support all parts of the data platform
* Must have 2+ years of experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Amazon EMR, Pig, Hive, Spark, and Redshift.
* Must have expert level SQL programming knowledge and experience.
* Expertise with at least one programming language - Python, Java or Scala
* Experience in Web Services, API integration, Data exchanges with third parties is preferred
* Data Analysis skill – can make arguments with data and proper visualization
* Energetic, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and passionate about producing high-quality analytics deliverables
* Knowledge of basic statistical analysis and machine learning
* MS/BS in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Physics or other quantitative field or relevant work experience
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.