Factual is a location platform that enables personalized and contextually relevant mobile experiences by enriching mobile location signals with definitive global data.
You have worked in a quota-carrying role and exceeded revenue expectations each quarter. You have the ability to stay abreast of mobile and location market conditions, listen carefully to partner needs, and propose relevant solutions. You excel at contract negotiations, sourcing prospects, and working cross-functionally to implement deals.
* Develop and execute strategies to secure and grow new and existing partnerships that extend the distribution of Factual technology across the global Fortune 500.
* Acquire new clients by cold calling, networking, and events attendance.
* Work closely with Product, Marketing, and Revenue teams to continually optimize efforts relating to company-wide goals.
* Look for opportunities to help grow and expand the business through product innovation and customer needs.
* Use your problem-solving and analytical skills to maintain client happiness and deliver results.
* Partner with the Partner Services & Product teams to monitor the performance of clients.
* Advocate the needs of top partners within the organization, and raise issues and requests as needed.
* Stay up to date on partner metrics to identify trends and issues, and develop recommendations to help optimize social sharing and revenue generation results in collaboration with Partner Services.
* You will evangelize Factual in the marketplace, and the overall importance of locational context as a key component in strategy.
* 3-5 years of experience in Mobile & Internet business development with Enterprise clients.
* A consistent track record of achieving results with key business and procurement decision-makers across the Enterprise.
* Deep understanding of location, merchant and business/POI data and the key business stakeholders/decision-makers who need such data.
* Experience in promoting and leveraging APIs as a primary means of technical integration for large and scalable partnerships on both a strategic and tactical level.
* High level of motivation in reaching aggressive targets while also ensuring that the needs of partners are always a top priority.
* Excellent presentation skills, with experience pitching both in person and over the phone.
* An entrepreneurial approach to business.
* Solution-oriented focus that conveys and demonstrates responsiveness and competence as well as a sense of urgency.
* BA/BS or equivalent required, MBA or relevant experience preferred.
Apply to Factual (Business Development Manager for Enterprise)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.