Factual is a location platform that enables personalized and contextually relevant mobile experiences by enriching mobile location signals with definitive global data.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join us. We have an energetic team of sales professionals, and we are seeking individuals to continue growing the business. If you’re a mobile/location data enthusiast excited to identify new opportunities, establish relationships over the phone, and run a full sales cycle, we want to speak with you. Our team uses a consultative sales process aimed at building trust with clients.
* You will build a sales pipeline by qualifying incoming leads and prospecting for new business opportunities
* You will deliver tailored phone/web presentations and demos containing some technical content, occasionally in-person presentations
* You will manage a complete sales cycle and close new business deals to achieve targets
* You will develop successful business relationships within the mobile app community
* You will negotiate sophisticated licensing agreements
* You will need to understand and execute on the goals and direction of the business
* You will obtain, record, and organize information gathered from potential customers
* You will collaborate with internal departments to assist potential customers with questions and evaluations
* You will present weekly updates/metrics to management on customer acquisition efforts and product feedback
* Consistent track record of building and maintaining an opportunity pipeline and exceeding established sales targets
* 2-6 years of experience in a quota carrying sales role, selling software or data services to mobile, web, and enterprise companies
* Stand-out communication skills paired with strong business insight; ability to clearly explain ideas to people with varied perspectives
* Passion for building long-term business relationships
* Coachable and excited to learn new skills
* A bias towards action and the ability to work well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial start-up environment
**Nice to Haves:**
An established rolodex of mobile developer contacts
Experience with Salesforce CRM
Olympic level table tennis skills
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.