Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
Facebook is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator Lead to join the Facebook Recruiting team. This individual will play an integral part in guiding a dynamic and highly skilled team of Recruiting Coordinators to ensure that best practices are in place to provide an innovative, first class candidate experience and quality support to our US Tech Recruiting Team. In addition, the Recruiting Coordinator Lead will collaborate with recruiting leads on project initiatives to streamline our interview process as it relates to creating a delightful, best-in-class experience for every candidate.
* Create and implement a signature candidate experience at scale across our US Tech Recruiting team
* Build effective partnerships with the client groups and recruiting leadership to support current and future requirements
* Lead and develop project initiatives to streamline our interview process, as it relates to the candidate experience
* Weekly data and metrics reporting on interviewing activity to inform the Recruiting Strategy
* Support a team of recruiters with the objective of efficiently and successfully scheduling high-volume interview activity
* Manage a Recruiting Coordinator team across US Tech
* Hire, onboard and train Recruiting Schedulers & Coordinators as needed
* Plan and recommend resource alignment and workload across the Coordinator team
* Lead and develop innovative, scalable solutions that improve efficiency across the US Tech Coordinator team
* Act as an internally and externally facing representative of Facebook and our Recruiting team
* 2+ years experience mentoring, training, leading teammates, empowering employees, developing capability and driving change in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
* 2+ years experience in coordinating complex, high volume interview schedules
* Experience in developing and improving processes
* Experience working with cross-functional and regional teams
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.