Job Posting Details
About ez cater
ezCater is the #1 online -and the only nationwide - marketplace for business catering in the United States – a $21 billion market. Our 850K+ on-time ratings and reviews, our 51K+ caterers and restaurants, and our 5-star customer service make it superbly easy for business people to find and order great food for their meetings.
* Tackle a wide range of design challenges, from mobile web e-commerce to desktop dashboards.
* Lead projects through every stage of design, from product strategy to the last production pixel.
* Collaborate with product managers and engineers to refine and execute on your designs.
* Conceive and conduct A/B tests and work closely with our user researcher to plan and execute user research activities.
* Iterate, test, measure, and iterate again to help find the best designs.
* Be part of a rapidly growing company where you can grow and learn from other capable and experienced designers.
* 5+ years of product design experience, preferably involving consumer web experiences.
* Passion for solving UX and visual design challenges and shipping beautiful, polished experiences.
* A portfolio that demonstrates a knack for designing clean and cohesive experiences, and dependable attention to detail.
* Proficiency in Sketch and Invision, or other design and prototyping tools.
* Strong visual chops and the mindset of a design generalist.
* A sharp mind, a soft heart and a large funny bone.
Compensation and Working Conditions
Additional Notes on Compensation
Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, sane working hours, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, gym reimbursement.