Expert Global Solutions (EGS) is a global customer service organization, delivering leading outsourced solutions, for customer and financial care.
As a Certified Pharmacy Technician, youâ€™ll have the opportunity to help people every day on behalf of the best companies you already know and love. You can take your experience even further here at Expert Global Solutions, and weâ€™ll provide a path for you to do so.
Processing prescriptions (from intake to order completion)
Entering mail order prescriptions and verifying the appropriate information
Completing outbound calls to/from patients, physicians and pharmacists while ensuring a high level of accuracy and maximizing productivity
Contacting patients, pharmacists and doctorsâ€™ offices to resolve claims issues
Meeting established productivity, schedule and quality standards
Provide feedback and recommendations to your manager on ways the company can improve
Perform other duties as assigned by your management team
* Has a Pharmacy Technician license/certification
* Has a High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate
* Has pharmacy/prescription data entry experience
* Has good computer skills, including Microsoft Office
* Possesses excellent communication skills
* Cares about helping their customers
* Has the ability to multitask well
* Can adapt to a flexible schedule
* Can maintain the highest level of confidentiality
* Continued employment is contingent upon successful Pharmacy Technician licensing and state registration as required
**Who we are**
Expert Global Solutions (EGS) is a global customer service organization, serving the worldâ€™s leading companies and best-known brands. With more than 40,000 employees in locations around the world, our people deliver extraordinary service â€“ via phone, email and chat, every day. Â Embracing a diverse workforce with a shared commitment to deliver outstanding customer service, EGS offers significant opportunity to build a rewarding career, in a dynamic and customer-oriented environment. Â
* Office environment.
* Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
Apply to Expert Global Solutions (Certified Pharmacy Technician)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.