Experian is a global information services company that provides information, analytical tools, and marketing services to help clients manage their commercial and financial decisions. The company helps organizations manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers, and automate decision making. It also enables individuals to check their credit report and credit score as well as protect against identity theft.
We are seeking a SEM Specialist who will be responsible for the management and execution of many aspects of Experian’s high volume, Paid Search marketing program. This high-profile position requires an experienced SEM specialist with a strong background of leading large scale paid search marketing campaigns for a data-driven business. The Specialist will work closely with analytics, ad-ops, product, finance and other key groups within the organization as well as helping to manage external media and agency partners.
The SEM Specialist role requires an analytical marketer with an understanding of strategic corporate initiatives.
* Execute day-to-day SEM projects – help maintain targeted budget and revenue goals and update daily SEM dashboard
* Develop strong internal and external relationships
* Manage Search Engine relationships – work with Google, Bing, Yahoo and Apple to ensure appropriate monthly budget target objectives and stay informed of new opportunities with each partner
* Collaborate with internal teams to be aware of corporate initiatives - Product, Finance, Ad-Ops and Analytics teams
* Work closely with Kenshoo, our bid optimization tool, incorporating best practices, performance metric objectives and product updates
* Manage SEM agency relationship and internal team to develop PPC strategies, campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, campaign optimization and roadmaps
* Support the growth of SEM portfolio through testing of ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, and more
* Prepare and provide Search Marketing performance reports, data analysis and proposed action items to internal and external teams
* Test and research on evolving SEM tools, trends, tactics, and strategies, and educate broader organization & key stakeholders on new opportunities
* Traffic, test, and optimize keywords and creative across the program
* Perform market research using search tools to monitor competition
* Work with Compliance and Legal teams to ensure all PPC campaigns meet company guidelines
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
* 2+ years’ experience and established success in a fast-paced direct to consumer company, service or digital agency.
* Proven track record running Search Engine Marketing campaigns.
* Proficient in quantitative analysis /analytical thinking with proven ability to translate analysis into actionable and valuable insights
* Skilled in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads and preferred working knowledge of Kenshoo or similar bid management platform.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with cross functional teams to ensure implementation of interactive marketing projects.
* Strong project management and time management skills with attention to detail and focus on quality of results.
Apply to Experian (Search Engine Marketing Specialist)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.