Experian is a global information services company that provides information, analytical tools, and marketing services to help clients manage their commercial and financial decisions. The company helps organizations manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers, and automate decision making. It also enables individuals to check their credit report and credit score as well as protect against identity theft.
Experian Consumer Services is looking for an experienced digital marketing manager to take executional ownership of several media channels in our integrated marketing group. This group is tasked with driving qualified traffic and efficient conversions for our suite of credit and identity digital subscription products. The ideal candidate will be a key stakeholder in driving business impact through our outbound paid marketing efforts and influential in the overall success of the business lines. The successful candidate must exhibit in-depth data analysis, possess a solid understanding of the media ecosystem, and has a tenacious focus on creating business impact.
* Prospect and negotiate online media buys with new online publishers and ad networks to promote online products via Desktop, Mobile and in-App inventory sources.
* Manage various online publisher partnerships to grow new consumer registrations, within such marketing channels as Display, Social, Search, Email, video, social posts, etc.
* Work with agency and publisher partners to develop, execute and measure comprehensive plans in support of the marketing campaign objectives.
* Optimize daily the placement and targeting of online media buys using internal and external data sources to maximize new user volume and increase efficiencies for CPA and ROI.
* Generate daily & weekly KPI reports metrics in conjunction with supporting agency to properly analyze campaign performance, identify opportunities and allocate budgets.
* Develop and execute testing frameworks to identify learnings and improve total marketing ROAS
* Coordinate with Ad Operations, Analytics, and Creative to ensure proper trafficking, delivery and measurement of various campaigns.
* Maintain project timelines to ensure all assets, contracts, budget approvals and other requirements are tracked and completed in order to hit key launch deadlines.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
* 3+ years of digital marketing experience successfully driving growth in a fast paced (i.e. startup) environment
* Well versed in understanding of digital advertising landscape, including ad pricing (CPM, CPC, CPA, CPI, etc.), conversion funnels, tagging methodologies, and data metrics.
* Experience with either Google AdWords and/or Facebook Ad Manager, along with understanding of Organic Social platforms
* Strong data analysis and problem solving skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel (specifically pivot tables).
* Tech savviness and knowledge of SQL/HTML, Adobe Creative suite, and web tools a plus.
* Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Comfort with rapid changes and a contingency-planning, flexible mindset is a must.
* Experience with mobile app marketing a plus