Exiger assists organizations worldwide with practical advice and technology solutions to prevent compliance breaches, respond to risk, remediate major issues and monitor ongoing business activities.
The Director, Product Management will interface with executive leadership and work with business teams to lead the full product lifecycle for one or more products or services covering concept, specification, design, launch, and enhancement phases.
The ideal candidate has a background in technology product development, excellent project and people management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
* Lead the full product lifecycle for one or more products or services covering concept, specification, design, launch, and enhancement phases.
* Champion all changes to SDLC as well as process.
* Lead and drive discussion on a range of technology issues including User Interface and Experience, technology architecture and design.
* Work with external and internal development teams to bring products and features to the market.
* Achieve strategic product goals and measure Key Performance Indicators.
* Support potential sales opportunities through proof of concept projects.
* Organize optimal project management process to support the business.
* Management and oversight of the Product Managers.
* Oversee the product management teams' support over all products.
**Knowledge & Skills**
* Ability to interact with internal Executive stakeholders.
* Team player and self-starter willing and capable of working in a small business environment with a fast-paced executive team.
* Ability to meet stringent deadlines and manage tasks and deliver quality products on-time.
* Strong executive written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
* Strong program and project management skills.
**Professional Experience Required**
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science required; Masters Degree preferred.
* Seven to ten years of product management experience with SaaS products and knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle processes.
* Demonstrated people and organizational management skills.
* Demonstrated experience shipping commercially successful products to global market segments.
* Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines.
* Experience managing complex product development cycles.
* Proficient written and verbal English language skills.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.