Evariant is on a mission to move healthcare providers to the cloud with the data and analytics required to confidently identify and execute on the most important strategic growth, patient engagement and physician alignment initiatives.
The Evariant IT team is seeking a motivated and experienced IT Engineer for an IT Engineering role with our IT team. The role requires an engineer with strong IT experience including; Windows/Mac/Linux desktop configuration, trouble shooting, and security, LAN/WAN/VPN management, Exchange/365, Active Directory, VM Systems, Access control management, Firewall knowledge, wireless device management, experience troubleshooting hardware and software.
* Provision, manage, maintain, and update desktop and laptop devices
* Support Microsoft Exchange Server/365 configuration and management
* Support on boarding and off boarding of employees.
* Support IT backup & recovery strategies
* Support Active Directory Configurations and maintenance
* Support wireless networking devices
* Support Compliance office enforce HIPAA compliance
* 5+ years of experience in IT roles
* Experience with Microsoft Windows, Apple, Linux deployments and management
* Experience with remote desktop management systems
* Experience with LAN/WAN security (firewalls)
* Experience with Microsoft Exchange/365 (or similar)
* Experience with Active Directory/LDAP
* BS or BA (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Applied Mathematics preferred) or equivalent work experience
* Configuring, Deploying, Managing and securing endpoint devices (Windows, Linux, Mac)
* Active Directory/LDAP
* Microsoft Exchange Server/365 or similar
* Wireless management and installation
* Managing Windows file shares and user account management
* Spam filtering or similar technologies
* Certificate management
* Managing VM environments
* Certifications in IT, Networking, Security a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.