Evariant is on a mission to move healthcare providers to the cloud with the data and analytics required to confidently identify and execute on the most important strategic growth, patient engagement and physician alignment initiatives.
We are expanding our Consulting Services team to include a Salesforce Platform Consultant to work with our broad healthcare client base to implement and optimize client use of our enterprise solution (including CRM, Call Center and Marketing Automation). If you are passionate about technology, business development and healthcare, this team is right for you! The consultant will work directly with the CRM services team, product development team and clients.
* Determine, design and implement our CRM solution.
* Understand CRM requirements
* Identify product requirements for future enhancements
* Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and launching our CRM solution
**Experience and Skills**
* 2-4 years of experience implementing CRM solutions from start to finish
* 3+ years as a Salesforce administrator or Salesforce system implementer
* SalesForce.com Service Cloud experience desired
* SalesForce Marketing Cloud experience desired
* Experience working with sandbox and production environments to manage the distribution of system functional or process changes
**Education & Technical Skills**
* Strong process and data analysis skills
* Bachelor’s Degree Required
* Solid Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word
* Solid understanding of sales and marketing analytics, healthcare industry, campaign effectiveness and data-quality metrics a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.