eRelevance offers a marketing automation service that leverages marketing experts and sophisticated proprietary technology to help small- to medium-size businesses generate more repeat business from their customers. Led by founders who have collectively helped 12 startups build over $1.5B of shareholder value at time of exit, eRelevance is an innovative solution for a multi-billion-dollar industry ripe for disruption.
We are seeking a talented and dynamic marketing professional that is skilled in creating great marketing copy for email, landing pages, PPC ads, and other digital channels.
* Develop creative content to support marketing campaigns for our customers
* Configure and execute marketing campaigns
* Respond to customer requests in a timely fashion
* As a startup, we are growing and evolving quickly and your responsibilities may change to support the needs of the business
* Strong writing and editing skills
* 1-3 Years writing and/or managing marketing campaigns
* Basic HTML skills
* Experience using Photoshop
* Passion for working in a fast-paced, start-up environment, comfortable with continuous change, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and perform duties outside those described
* Results-oriented and self-motivated to succeed with a can-do attitude
* Creative and detail oriented
* Organized and able to effectively manage time
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Undergraduate degree in marketing
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.