eRelevance offers a marketing automation service that leverages marketing experts and sophisticated proprietary technology to help small- to medium-size businesses generate more repeat business from their customers. Led by founders who have collectively helped 12 startups build over $1.5B of shareholder value at time of exit, eRelevance is an innovative solution for a multi-billion-dollar industry ripe for disruption.
The Director of Product Marketing is the voice of our solution to the market, and the voice of the market to our solution. Through exhaustive and intimate interaction with the market and close collaboration with other stakeholders and functions inside the business, this person is to ensure that our investments/focus in the eRelevance solution–and how they’re articulated–helps us get customers and keep customers, all the while maintaining our competitive advantage. The best candidate plays a pivotal role in raising the visibility of eRelevance as a solution to a well defined set of market problems, helps to grow the category and supports marcom, sales and software development. Ultimately, this person is responsible for eRelevance’s pricing, packaging and positioning.
* Managing eRelevance’s collective understanding of the marketplace, inclusive of the competitive field, key industry developments, customer trends, primary/secondary research and new business opportunities
* Leading and participating in solution and brand level positioning and messaging for the overall product, as well as exceptional features and capability areas
* Owning the “Solution Compass,” and continuously collaborating with product management, development and leadership on the long-term direction of our solution
* Creating, maintaining and contributing to specialized sales tools and partner marketing materials
* Collaborating with product management and marcom on communicating new capabilities and changes to the market and customers
* Collaborating with sales to understand and address selling/marketing friction points and opportunities
* Rigorously using internal data and spending time with customers to identify opportunities for increasing retention
* Providing subject matter expertise and content for day-to-day and strategic marcom initiatives
* Driving and participating in analyst briefings
* Spending time directly in the field at trade/industry events and customer meetings; Constantly evangelizing and advocating for the category, the company and the solution
* Assimilating input from the marketing and translating it into actionable plans to continually shape our solution
* Building a shared understanding and excitement about the category and offering internally and in market
* At least 10 years of experience in a product marketing or market-facing product management role
* Demonstrated experience and success marketing business products or services to the healthcare market
* Intimate knowledge of the SMB
* Responsible for one or more market leading solution
* Familiarity and past experience marketing to physicians (aesthetic healthcare experience a huge plus)
* Demonstrated understanding of digital marketing technology, solutions and services
* Success and experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
* MBA highly preferred
Apply to ERelevance (Director of Product Marketing)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.