Equifax powers the financial future of individuals and organizations around the world. Using the combined strength of unique trusted data, technology and innovative analytics, Equifax has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights and knowledge that helps its customers make informed decisions.
The EWS Enterprise Architecture team has responsibility for creating and maintaining platform roadmaps and technology lifecycles, transformational initiatives, M&A technology due diligence and integration plans, and solution design and oversight across a wide and diverse portfolio of applications. The EWS EA team is tasked with developing the medium and long term technology strategy aligned with corporate objectives, along with ensuring that projects and initiatives are designed in a way to reach that strategic end state while balancing short term business needs and objectives.
* Establish, maintain, and follow EWS architecture guiding principles, architectural models, and other EA artifacts
* Align EWS platforms architecture roadmaps with Equifax corporate strategies and roadmaps
* Business case development and approvals for all EWS technology projects
* Prepare architecture and budgetary presentations for senior management
* Build and maintain relationships with business and technical groups within EWS as well as the broader Equifax organization
* Provide thought leadership, influence and consultative expertise to other enterprise application and hardware architects and other internal stakeholders
* Stay informed on new and upcoming technologies and map them to the current business problems to solve
A successful Enterprise Architect will be able to manage the solution design for multiple initiatives, including meeting with various business and technical stakeholders, vetting and challenging requirements, developing non-functional requirements, working with application teams to validate design patterns, creating business cases and estimates, and presenting the concept and technical solution at the highest levels of the organization. The successful EA is viewed as a trusted partner and key contributor by both business and technology stakeholders.
* 3+ years experience as an Enterprise Architect
* TOGAF or other EA framework knowledge
* 7+ years experience as a Lead Developer / Application Architect with experience in multiple technology platforms (Java and .NET experience preferable)
* Self-starter, autonomous, and able to work independently on multiple initiatives
* Soft-skills, ability to communicate effectively at different levels of the organization
* Strong written and communication skills
* Strong understanding of data and application security requirements and constraints
* Experience with heavily regulated environments (FCRA, FISMA, PCI, ISO27001, etc.) preferred
* DevOps and/or IT operational experience preferred
* Ability to operate in a matrix organization
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.