Growth of our customers' business is at the heart of what we do. The strength of Epicor business solutions lies in a simplified approach to technology, inspired by our customers and how they work. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique processes and operational requirements is built into every solution.
The purpose of the Sr. International Tax Analyst is to ensure Epicor’s complete compliance with international tax regulations. The Sr. Analyst is the go-to person for all international income tax matters.
* Assist with the preparation of the quarterly and annual foreign income tax provision
* Review flux analysis and foreign tax payable summaries
* Prepare and review international tax forms such as Forms 5471, 8858s, 1120-Fs and other relevant forms and disclosures
* Support foreign controllers with non-US corporate income tax compliance prepared by outside service providers
* Support non U.S. tax audits
* Conduct non U.S. tax research as needed
* Assist with global transfer pricing
* Support merger and acquisition activities (including integration) of the company
* Assist with other tax department projects as needed
* Bachelor’s degree in accounting; MST or CPA a plus
* Public accounting experience preferred
* 4-5 years income tax experience, either in public accounting or at a high tech multinational corporation
* Strong knowledge of ASC 740 income tax accounting rules
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact internally as well as with auditors and consultants
* Detail oriented, analytical, and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Strong understanding of General Ledger Accounting
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
* Strong project management and organizational skills
* Hands-on experience with OneSource preferred (Income Tax, Provision, Calendar, Entity Manager)
Apply to Epicor Software (Senior International Tax Analyst)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.