Growth of our customers' business is at the heart of what we do. The strength of Epicor business solutions lies in a simplified approach to technology, inspired by our customers and how they work. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique processes and operational requirements is built into every solution.
The Senior Manager position will be responsible for development, support and delivery of ERP information systems for the Finance/Accounting organizations at Epicor Software Corporation. This manager oversees all Software Delivery Lifecycle Management and perform Project delivery including planning, requirements gathering, system design, implementation, testing, and deployment. In addition, this person will be responsible for periodic project status updates, training & documentation for medium to large-scale initiatives. He/she will work with business executives/representatives (Business Process Owners) to define the scope of the team’s engagement in support while working within IT teams in a matrix environment to develop and deliver solutions to fulfill business needs. The Sr. Manager will be supporting ERP applications development and sustainment for information systems including Epicor 10 ERP application.
* Serve as key financial Application subject matter expert to Sr. Director Enterprise Applications and Data Services (EADS) for EPICOR internal application deployments to meet business’ growing needs.
* Perform daily monitoring and capacity planning for EPICOR applications.
* Work closely with database and systems administrators on current production system changes or upgrades.
* Support Enterprise Production Operation staff and create/update procedures on application recovery.
* Track all vendor licenses, tools and annual support fees and create automated tools for application monitoring.
* Upgrade application platform with newer versions when necessary.
* Primary architect for application systems development, management, and administration and modeling of business applications.
* Establish information system structures and support application development, testing and implementation.
* Tier 2/3 problem support and change control.
* Assist with the system recovery from application crashes. Maintain current patches and release enhancements for application server and assess impact on currently running applications.
* Liaison to the application vendor for extended problem resolution, license maintenance and support agreements.
* Optimize application performance through proactive maintenance.
* Perform application tuning, monitoring, and security administration.
* BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
* At least 5 -7 years of progressive experience of Financial Applications Development with Off-the-Shelf (Lawson, JDE, Epicor, MS Dynamics AX), Custom development, some experience in technology industry desired.
* Minimum 7 years of progressive experience in information systems development as well as 5+ years of technical team management required.
* Demonstrated project management skills.
* Master’s Degree desirable.
* Experience managing large scale financial information system and application development and sustainment.
* Familiarity with MS environment specifically .Net, VS and C#.
* Experience establishing information systems Standards and best practices in high availability and scalability environments.
* Technical understanding of Software Development Tools, Testing Methodologies, Application and database performance, web services technology etc.
* Demonstrated strong project management skills and methodology.
* Good communication skills to develop a methodology which provides for timely status of application system management and sets expectations with IT Directors on quality and timing of information systems being implemented.
* Solid Supervisory and hands-on experience. Provide leadership and capability to perform in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
* Effectively interface with key internal customers at all levels (IT and Exec Level Mgmt etc.) to set and manage expectations across the IT organization.
* Good verbal and written skills for development of application System Architecture and effectively communicate the benefits to the IT and business when necessary.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.