eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive.
In charge of Enterprise and Strategic Account Sales in the East region of the United States. Outside Sales Managers must have senior level experience and proven track record of selling into the ‘C-suite’ of Enterprise level accounts. Responsibilities would include leveraging existing C-level relationships to foster new prospect opportunities for eMoney. The successful candidate will be able to use consultative selling skills to clearly understand customers’ requirements and recommend a solution that will solve their needs.
* Drive sales activities so as to achieve established production targets and goals for the assigned sales positions within the sales region.
* Be strategic by pursuing sales opportunities via existing channels and markets.
* Establish contact and conduct high-level conversations with these senior level executives, articulating the eMoney business value proposition.
* Demonstrate the eMoney product offerings, and from there move the prospect through the sales funnel to closed-won, all the time applying an understanding of customer needs.
* Develop and maintain a solid and sustainable pipeline of qualified new-business revenue opportunities of significant re-occurring revenue value.
* Be opportunistic by pursuing sales opportunities in remote and underdeveloped markets of your sales region.
* Achieve a high level of sales performance focus.
* Leverage use of the existing customer relationships to drive additional revenues from existing accounts.
* Maintain up-to-date level of industry and product expertise
* Minimum of 10 years proven sales leadership experience in technology or financial services industries.
* Established relationships with C-level executives and decision makers at Broker Dealers, RIAs, Banks and Insurance companies.
* Demonstrated experience in working out of your home, territory and sales development, business plan execution, and achieving/exceeding sales goals.
* Demonstrated ability to develop and source leads
* Demonstrated success in managing a team in sales driven environment.
* Demonstrated success in developing sales personnel.
* Self-starter able to operate in an entrepreneurial environment that rewards the ability to successfully set and achieve goals, execute plans and work with customers and the company’s management team.
* Excellent communication, negotiation, organizational and analytical skills.
* Skills (Software, Soft Skills, KSAs)
* Effective use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
* Proficiency with Salesforce automation tools.
* Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule and overnight travel.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience required