Emerald Resource Group is a professional recruiting firm that specializes in the Information Technology Industry. We provide services in both contracting and permanent roles for organizations – large and small – including Fortune 500 companies in the Northeast Ohio, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina areas.
* Provide support for a growing team, niched in the heart of the company.
* Review incoming resumes, coordinate interviews, on-board successful candidates with new-hire paperwork, and assist in all background check processes.
* Manage existing team's LOA's, relocations, and general HR requests
* Support data input and audits
* Routinely review HRIS reports
* Assist in payroll request and time sheets
* General office duties may follow
* Minimum Associates degree, bachelor's degree preferred.
* 1-2 years minimum of HR related experience- be it internship, fellowship, or real-world
* Experience with HR database & time keeping is desired
Apply to Emerald Resource Group (Human Resource Associate)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.