Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is a leading provider of enterprise on-demand solutions, including an online network, software and services for the residential mortgage industry. Ellie Mae is leading the mortgage industry into the future, developing and marketing software solutions that are transforming how mortgage lenders, investors, and settlement service providers work—and work together.
You will be working with enthusiastic set of individuals who are passionate about bringing higher quality of products to market through their continuous dedication and creativity. An industry leader in mortgage software, our company offers the best working environment with high achieving individuals. You will bring to the role a passion for championing quality efforts in your agile and product teams. You must be a self-driven individual with entrepreneurial spirit and possess an intellectual curiosity to solve hard technical problems. The ideal candidate will be proficient and proven in the testing of a scalable applications using a mix of leading, industry standard and emerging technologies.
* As a QA Engineer, you will perform API level, functional and application tests
* Create and execute test scripts for SOAP and REST Services.
* Create and execute scripts for schema and data validations across SQL and Mongo database.
* Automate SOAP and REST API testing using a JAVA automation framework and TestNG.
* Automate UI testing using Protractor and Java.
* Perform peer reviews for the test automation code in your team.
* Analyze test results from a technical standpoint and isolate defects.
* Report defects and track all defects and project issues in a timely manner.
* Work closely with the QA/Dev/Product leads.
* Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or similar disciplines with emphasis on software engineering
* 2 to 6 years of experience in a quality assurance team environment
* Programming skills – Java experience is required.
* Experience with querying databases such as SQL server.
* Experience with API level tools such as SoapUI.
* API and/or UI Automation experience is required
* Working Knowledge of Agile Test Methodology is essential
* Ability to work with distributed teams
* Demonstrated experience in developing comprehensive and accurate test designs, scripts and conditions with research and analysis of available documentation and from socialization with technical and business experts
* Spoken and written English skills with an ability to communicate ideas, problems and solutions effectively with QA/Dev/Product team leads
* Must be a responsive, flexible team player that is self-motivated, self-starting, and enthusiastic
* Independent thinker with tenacity to maintain focus on issues until they are adequately resolved
* Must possess a willingness and aptitude to embrace new technologies/ideas and master concepts rapidly
* Spoken and written English skills with an ability to effectively communicate ideas, problems and solutions effectively with QA/ team leads
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.