Hughes Network Systems (Hughes), an EchoStar Company, is the world’s leading provider of satellite broadband for home and office, delivering innovative network technologies, managed services, and solutions for enterprises and governments globally. HughesNet is the #1 high-speed satellite Internet service in the marketplace, with offerings to suit every budget. To date, Hughes has shipped more than 4 million systems to customers in over 100 countries.
* Play lead role in the requirements analysis, design, testing, deployment and optimization of business intelligence and data Extraction-Transformation-Loading (ETL) systems as well as the design of the data analytics reports and dashboards related to them.
* Analyze the organization’s changing functional business requirements, and operational data requirements to determine the feasibility of proposed designs of advanced data modeling, Data Mart and ETL systems.
* Perform the business systems and data analysis necessary to design ETL solutions for transforming existing data into advanced Data Mart schema and provide analytical support to the design of the required data models.
* Design and deliver complex reports that may include multiple data sources or providers, merged dimensions, charts and complex queries.
* Execute relational and dimensional data modeling employing primarily PL/SQL.
* Employ advanced knowledge of ETL and Business Intelligence reporting tools (such as Informatica, OBIEE, SAP Business Objects, Cloud Analytics) and the related best practices and methodologies.
* Masters Degree in Computer Science and 3 years experience in the position or in a related software developer or computer programmer position. As an alternative to a Master’s degree, a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 5 years of experience in the position or related occupations will be acceptable.
* 3 years experience employing PL/SQL to perform relational and dimensional data modeling.
* 3 years of experience employing any 2 of the following business intelligence reporting tools: Informatica, OBIEE, SAP Business Objects, Cloud Analytics
Apply to EchoStar (Senior Data Analyst and Reports Developer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.