Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. is an authentic full-line sporting goods retailer offering a broad assortment of brand name sporting goods equipment, apparel and footwear in a specialty store environment. The Company owns and operates Golf Galaxy, LLC, a golf specialty retailer and eCommerce websites and catalog operations for both Dick's Sporting Goods and Golf Galaxy.
* Provide register coverage and process all customer and associate transactions at the registers. ?
* Perform all cash office functions and ensure that the front end is supplied with the necessary resources for register functions?
* Serve as primary customer service provider at the front end and liaison between customers and management?.
* Ensure customers receive outstanding service by adhering to and enforcing customer service programs?.
* Handle all situations that involve firearms passing through the front end and ensure compliance with firearms safety policy and procedure
* Candidates must be flexible in working a rotating schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Ability to provide outstanding customer service
* Ability to direct front end operations effectively
* Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
* Knowledge of basic cash management procedures
1-2 years of Retail Cashier and/or Sales experience preferred
Apply to Dick's Sporting Goods (Customer Service Specialist)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.